Zachariah Frink and Abigail Kinne
7x Great Grandparents
10 Jan 1731 • Voluntown, New London, Connecticut
4 DEC 1804 • Voluntown, New London, Connecticut
ll May 1804 • Voluntown, New London, Connecticut, USA
13 June 1805 • New London, New London, Connecticut, United States
Marriage ~ 21 Feb 1753 by Jeremiah Kinne
Zachariah Frink (1731-1804) and Abigail Kinne (1733 – 1805)
Daniel Frink (1754 – 1811)
son of Abigail Kinne
Zachariah Frink (1775 – 1804)
son of Daniel Frink
Elias Frink (1796 – 1855)
son of Zachariah Frink
Clarissa Amelia Frink (1830 – 1892)
daughter of Elias Frink
Ellsa La Duke (1862 – 1898)
daughter of Clarissa Amelia Frink
Anna Strassburg (1892 – 1913)
daughter of Ellsa La Duke
Elva Marie Bryant (1908 – 1983)
daughter of Anna Strassburg
Dorothy Marie Allen (1934 – 2006)
daughter of Elva Marie Bryant
Ann Marie Reeder Bryant
daughter of Dorothy Marie Allen
- American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI), Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1999, search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3599. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- Ancestry, Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original Data: Family Tree Files Submitted by Ancestry Members., http://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/tree. Accessed71 May 2017.
- Connecticut Town Birth Records, Pre-1870 (Barbour Collection), Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006, search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1034. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- Connecticut, Deaths and Burials Index, 1650-1934, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011, search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=2557.
- Connecticut, Town Marriage Records, Pre-1870 (Barbour Collection), Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006, search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1062. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- Edmund West, comp. “Family Data Collection – Individual Records.” Online Publication – Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000., search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=4725. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- Wheeler, Richard Anson. History of the Town of Stonington, County of New London,Connecticut: From Its First Settlement in 1649 to 1900. Stonington, Connecticut: Press of the Day Publishing Company, 1900. Print.
- White, Ed General, Carbaugh, Marsha Wilson, and White, Lorraine Cook. The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records. Genealogical Publishing Company. 1 Jun 2009.
- Whittemore, Henry. Genealogical Guide to the Early Settlers of America. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co. 1967. Print.