This time of the year brings back so many memories of family and love and joy. There’s just something magical in the air when the days are frosty, and little pleasures can be found in cups of hot chocolate and conversations with those that warm our hearts and shape our lives.
Week 49 – (December 2 – 8) – Writer’s Choice
- Pick a favorite tale and share with your family.
Week 50 – (December 9 -15) – Christmas Ornament
- Do you have a treasured ornament or decoration that holds a special place? Do you have a memory of a special ornament that hung on your grandparent’s tree? Share your memory here.
Week 51 – (December 16 -22) – Customs
- Does your family maintain holiday customs passed down through the years?
- Or research and discover customs from ancestral homelands
Week 52 – (December 23 -29) – Christmas Magic
- Share a favorite Christmas memory