Elias Frink and Hannah Carney
4X Great Grandparents
24 Sept 1796 • Voluntown,New London,Connecticut
11 Mar 1851 • Warren,Macomb,Michigan
Zachariah Frink (1775-1804)
Mercy Frink (1771-1848)
16 Apr 1793 • Upper Mt Bethel, Northampton, Pennsylvania
6 May 1871 • Warren, Macomb, Michigan
Samuel Carney (1763-1818)
Eleanor Marr (1866-1827)
1840 United States Federal Census
|Home in 1840 (City, County, State)||Warren, Macomb, Michigan|
|Free White Persons – Males – 10 thru 14||1|
|Free White Persons – Males – 15 thru 19||2|
|Free White Persons – Males – 40 thru 49||1|
|Free White Persons – Females – Under 5||1|
|Free White Persons – Females – 10 thru 14||1|
|Free White Persons – Females – 30 thru 39||1|
|Free White Persons – Females – 40 thru 49||1|
|Persons Employed in Agriculture||1|
|Free White Persons – Under 20||5|
|Free White Persons – 20 thru 49||3|
|Total Free White Persons||8|
|Total All Persons – Free White, Free Colored, Slaves||8|
1850 United States Federal Census
|Birth Year||abt 1797|
|Home in 1850||Warren, Macomb, Michigan, USA|
1860 United States Federal Census
|Birth Year||abt 1792|
|Home in 1860||Warren, Macomb, Michigan|
Connecticut Town Birth Records, pre-1870 (Barbour Collection)
Michigan, Wills and Probate Records, 1784-1980
Probate Date: 9 May 1855
Estate of Eleanor Carney
WILL: On 20 Mar 1828, Samuel Carney, David Carney and Simon Reynolds of Cambria petitioned the Surrogate of Niagara County for administration on the estate of Eleanor Carney deceased, goods and chattels not to excede $500. The inventory, taken on 17 Sep 1828, totaled $33.56: plaid cloak, calico gown, silk dress, bom-bazet dress, calico dress, cotton shawl, bonnet, pr. stockings, flannel short dress, woolen apron, one note against John Robinson for $20.75, and debt for boarding Joseph Aiken’s boy eight weeks, $4 charge, doubtful. Source: . Harriette Marr Wheeler, William Marr of Northampton County Pennsylvania and His Six Children, Family History Library, 35 W. North Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150, 929.271 M348W. “Eleanor (Marr) Carney of Town of Cambria, Niagara County, New York”.
daughter of Elias Frink
daughter of Clarissa Amelia Frink
daughter of Ellsa La Duke
daughter of Anna Strassburg
daughter of Elva Marie Bryant
daughter of Dorothy Marie Allen
- 1840 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2010, search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=8057. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- 1850 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2009, search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=8054. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- 1860 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2009, search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=7667. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- Ancestry, Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original Data: Family Tree Files Submitted by Ancestry Members., http://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/tree. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- Connecticut Town Birth Records, Pre-1870 (Barbour Collection), Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006, search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1034. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- “Eleanor Margaret Marr.” Historical Records and Family Trees – MyHeritage, My Heritage, 2017, http://www.myheritage.com/names/eleanor_marr. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- ELEANOR MARR, Angelfire, 2017, http://www.angelfire.com/az/MarrHollow/EleanorMarrOne.html. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- Estate of Eleanor Carney.” Estate of Eleanor Carney – Photos and Stories – FamilySearch.org, Intellectual Reserve, 2017, familysearch.org/photos/artifacts/12987279. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- History of Montgomery County, Kansas. Iola, Kansas: Iola register. 1903. Print.
- Michigan, Deaths and Burials Index, 1867-1995, Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2011, search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=2549. Accessed 7 May 2017.
- Michigan, Wills and Probate Records, 1784-1980, Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2015, search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=8793. Accessed 7 May 2017.