Dorothy Walker (1660–1742)
Birth 10 JUL 1660 • Taunton, Bristol, Massachusetts
Death 17 FEB 1742 • Berkley, Bristol, Massachusetts
Dorothy Paul (1693–1717)
Birth 1693 • Dighton, Bristol, Massachusetts
Death 1717 • Freetown, Bristol, Massachusetts
ABIGAIL JOSSELYN (1712–1794)
Birth 26 SEPT 1712 • Hingham,Plymouth, Massachusetts
Death 03 AUG 1794 • Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusetts
Jesse Cudworth. (1739–1830)
Birth 23 JUN 1739 • Freetown, Bristol, Massachusetts
Death 20 OCT 1830 • Freetown, Bristol, Massachusetts, United States
Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988
Amy Cudworth (1779–1831)
Birth 22 AUG 1779 • Freetown, Massachusetts
Death 19 AUG 1831 • Farmington, Oakland, Michigan
Massachusetts, Wills and Probate Records,
By Arthur G Cudworth
Wife of Benjamin Andrews, married 1798.
She was the daughter of Jesse Cudworth 1739-1820, MA and Mary Elizabeth Paine 1738-1817, MA.
1. Joseph Andrews 1799, NY-1841, MI
2. Morris Andrews 1801, NY-1841, MI. He is buried in Oak Grove Cemetery, Milford, Oakland, MI. FAG #137893481
3. Charles Andrews 1804, NY-1895, New Haven, Gratiot, MI. he is buried in New Haven Township Cemetery. FAG #28194311
4. Stephen Andrews 1806, NY-1889, MI
5. Ebenezer Andrews 1808, NY-died about 1868, Sonoma, California (familysearch.org and ancestry.com)
6. Thaddeus Andrews 1813, NY-1887, MI
7. Nathaniel C. Andrews born December 18, 1817, Bristol, Ontario, NY – ? He married Cornelia Jones about 1842. In 1850, they were living in East Bloomfield, Ontario, NY.
8. John H. Andrews 1820, NY – 1893, MI. Husband of Olive Jennings Andrews 1823-1848. Husband of Lucinda Starkweather. Children: Alice Pierce, Charles, Catherine Becker, Amy Nacker and Helen Josephine Gittins.
9. Helen Andrews 1823, NY-1856, MI.
John Andrews. (1820–1893)
Birth 1820 • Bristol, Ontario, New York
Death 1893 • Farmington, Oakland, Michigan
Amy Andrews (1855–1938)
Birth 7 Sept 1855 • Farmington, Oakland, Michigan
Death 1938 • Redford, Wayne, Michigan
Florence Katherine Knacker (1895–1943)
Birth ABT 1895 • Redford, Township, Wayne, Michigan
Death 5 AUG 1943 • Stockbridge, Ingham, Michigan
Harold LeRoy Reeder (1932–2004)
Birth 08 JUL 1932 • Plymouth, Wayne, Michigan
Death 14 JUN 2004 • Ilwaco, Pacific, Washington
Wilson Gaylord Reeder (1885–1964)
Florence Katherine Knacker (1895–1943)
Harold LeRoy Reeder
8 Jul 1932 – Plymouth, Wayne, Michigan
14 Jun 2004 – Ilwaco, Pacific, Washington
My father, Harold LeRoy Reeder, was born on July 8, 1932 in Plymouth, Michigan. His parents were Florence (Katherine) Knacker and Wilson Gaylord Reeder. He had three sisters and two brothers: Margaret (1919), Billy (1921), Hazel (1924), Betty (1928), and Ralph (1935).
In 1935 when he was about three, my father and his family lived in Plymouth, Michigan with his parents. In 1940 at the age of seven, he and his family lived in Superior, Michigan. In 1943 when Harold was 11, he lost his mother. Catherine died from leukemia in Redford, Michigan.
In 1950, Harold joined the United States Navy. After his honorable discharge in 1954, he joined the Corps of Engineers and served as a bridge painter. He painted The San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, and the Golden Gate Bridge in California. He also signed up with The United States Army and fought in the Korean War.
On May 27, 1960, my father married Dorothy Marie Allen in Alameda, California. They had five children: Ann Marie (1961), Tommy Wilson (1963), David LeRoy (1965), Keith Allen (1968), and Daniel Harold (1970).
In 1960, my parents lived in Alameda, but in 1961, they were living in Seattle, Washington until September. Next, the army sent him to Fort Carson, Colorado. We lived there until around 1963 when we moved to Hotchkiss, Colorado. In 1964, his father passed away. He was 79 years old. In 1965, we moved to Alameda, California.
In 1979, he moved to Hayward California to live with his girlfriend. Ann and David also moved to Hayward.
On April 22, 1980, Harold and Dorothy divorced.
On November 1, 1981, he married Rae Kargel.
In 1996, Harold and his new family moved to Long Beach, Washington.
On June 14, 2004, Harold died in Ilwaco, Washington.No block selected.No block selected.