Join in on the fun and start writing your family stories. Share with your family and friends and preserve those family memories. Do no forget to upload your stories in the comment section. Be the conveyor of your family tales.
Week 6 – (Feb 4 – 10)
- Write about your first kiss.
Week 7 – (Feb 11 – 17)
- Write about a true love.
- Describe your relationship with your spouse, significant other, a close sibling, a child, or best friend in a timeline format. Include favorite memories, shared experiences. How has your relationship grown and changed over the years?
- Write a poem, a story,etc
- What does true love mean to you?
- Remember these are just suggestions so have fun and come up with your own ideas!
Week 8 – (Feb 4 – 10)
- Write about a cherished heirloom.
Week 9 – (Feb 25 – Mar 3)
- Write a narrative about a warmhearted memory about a family member or a dear friend, or write about an ancestor who left a lasting impression.