Come join in the fun and share your family stories. Do not forget to add your story to the comments section.
Week 14 ( April 1-7) ~ Traditions
- Write about a family tradition
Week 15 (April 8-14) ~ Hero
- Who is a hero in your family?
Week 16 (April 15-21) ~ Tombstones
- Describe a family tombstone.
- Does a family memeber have an unusual tombstone?
- Does it have unique pictures or symbols?
- Is there a story behind it?
Week 17 (April 22-28) ~ One Busy Gal
- Describe a busy woman in your life
- Did you have a hard working female ancestor?
- Did one of your grandmothers balk against societal norms?
Week 18 (April 19 – March 5) ~ Founder
- Did a family memeber help start a town?
- Does your hometown have a memorable founder?
2 thoughts on “April Themes”
Hello again Ann Marie. For your traditions theme, I thought I’d offer an accidental tradition for our family. It’s a fun look at how a breakfast stunt became a family staple. Please enjoy my Carrot-Corn Pancake Incident @ https://garyawilsonstories.wordpress.com/the-carrot-corn-pancake-incident/ .
LikeLiked by 2 people
Greetings Ann Marie. I do have “Hero” story to share with you and your readers. My “Childbirth Deception” records how a near stranger help my wife and I deal with difficult situation we found ourselves in when our third child arrived a few weeks early and we were still unpacking from our move to Colorado Springs. Parents will sympathize and hopefully enjoy how this crazy evening unfolded. Here’s the link: https://garyawilsonstories.wordpress.com/my-childbirth-deception-stunt/