As the hot days of summer begin to fade, don’t forget to share your tales. Now is the perfect time to to take an extra moment and write those stories. Find a shady spot, grab a cool drink, and snuggle up in a favorite chair. Remember to share your tales, so others may enjoy them too.
Week 32 – (Aug 5-11) – Take a Dare
- Did you ever take a dare? What happened? Your your tale or one about a family member.
Week 33 – (Aug 12-18) – A Summer Memory
- Write about a favorite summer memory. Provide the setting, the time, and describe it in detail.
- Share a parents or grandparent’s favorite memory.
Week 34 – (Aug 19-25) – Follow Your Dreams
- Do you have a secret dream that you wish you could follow. Share that story here
- Did you follow your dream? Was it what you expected?
- Write about a dream that an ancestor pursued.
Week 35 – (Aug 26-Sep 1) – Pets are Family
- Write about a family pet or ask an older family member about their favorite childhood pet.
4 thoughts on “August Themes”
Greetings Ann Marie. I just finished up a new story on how I started my adult life with a dream job in San Jose, Calif. right in the heart of Silicone Valley. I was so young and such a restless mind that I frequently accidentally fell into mischief – pretty much consistent with my younger years and adventures. Please consider “First Professional Job” for your offering this week. https://garyawilsonstories.wordpress.com/first-professional-job/
LikeLiked by 1 person
You know I will..can’t wait to read it!
I also hope you’re feeling wonderful and pain-free.
Feeling better…thank you for asking..can’t wait to get back in the water!