As the hot days of summer begin to fade, don’t forget to share your tales. Now is the perfect time to to take an extra moment and write those stories. Find a shady spot, grab a cool drink, and snuggle up in a favorite chair. Remember to share your tales, so others may enjoy them too.
Week 31 – (Aug 5-11) – Take a Dare
- Did you ever take a dare? What happened? Your your tale or one about a family member.
Week 32 – (Aug 12-18) – A Summer Memory
- Write about a favorite summer memory. Provide the setting, the time, and describe it in detail.
- Share a parents or grandparent’s favorite memory.
Week 33 – (Aug 19-25) – Follow Your Dreams
- Do you have a secret dream that you wish you could follow. Share that story here
- Did you follow your dream? Was it what you expected?
- Write about a dream that an ancester pursued.
Week 34 – (Aug 26-Sep 1) – Pets are Family
- Write about a family pet or ask an older family member about their favorite childhood pet.