As fall approaches, the colors of autumn will remind us all of sweet days that have passed. This time of year always brings backs such wondrous memories. Take time to sit back and enjoy Mother Nature’s glorious show, and while your at it, pen a favorite tale or two.
Week 35 – (Sept 2-8) – Fall Stories
- What is your favorite fall memory? Did your ancestors have to harvest? What is your fall story?
Week 36 – (Sept 9-15) – School Daze
- This prompt has so many possibilities. Write a tale from childhood memories or share a story about an ancestor.
Week 37 – (Sept 16-22) – Childhood Mischief
- Oh the tales we could tell….
- Did you or an ancestor create chaos in the classroom? Have fun with this story!
Week 38 – (Sept 23-29) – Funny Family Tales
- What funny escapes took place in your family home?
- Or did a member from the family tree have a comical tale?